"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she will conquer the word"
-Marilyn Monroe
"Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life"

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just a Little Product Placement

Here is a list of a few things that I love, and some that I just can't live without:
1. Pinterest
2. Starbucks


3. Jessica Simpson Collection


4. Amazon Kindle

5. Shoe Dazzle

6.Mary Kay
www.marykay.com/jennellfaulkner

7. Leap Frog (for the kiddos)

8. Cardigans
...What are some of your must have products?

1 comment:

  1. You are a must have product! Getting together once a month just is not enough Keshia time for me! But you know starbucks and shoedazzle I have a bit of a weakness for too (I won't even mention pinterest, I'm just a little obsessed!) Love ya and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete